Those delegates who wish to present scientific Paper / Poster presentation in the Annual Conference of IAPSMGC and IPHAGC 2018 should go through following instructions and observe the same:
- Abstract submission is Closed.
- Abstract for Oral/ Poster presentations should be prepared in MS WORD and submitted to the Scientific Committee through Email in the given template format. (email@example.com)
- The maximum word limit for the abstract is 250 words.
- Abstracts should be typed in Times New Roman font size 14 for title, size 12 for matter and with single line spacing.
- No Scientific paper will be accepted for presentation unless the presenting author is registered delegate and mention his/her conference registration number along with abstract submission.
- The time for oral presentation would be 7 minutes for presentation followed by 3 minutes for discussion.
- The space allotted for poster presentation would be 90cm X 60cm.
- Title, author’s name and name of institution should be mounted with poster. Poster should be mounted on allotted space immediately after registration and presenting author must remain present during poster session.
- The selection and final decision for oral / poster presentation will be done by the committee of experts. The final decision will be communicated to the participant by 30th November 2018.
NOTE : The best abstract will be selected for “H.M. Patel Trophy” from thematic & non-thematic area.
Contact details of Scientific Committee (for any queries related to abstracts):
Dr. A. Bhagyalaxmi – 09426377817
Dr. Shikha Jain – 09879063376
Dr. Parimal Patel – 9662039377
|Template for abstract submission:|
|Type||Oral / Poster presentation|
|Name of the Authors|
|Affiliation details of the authors|
|Aim & Objectives|
|Key words (4 to 5)|
|Name and contact of presenting author|